HTML Map

Monday, March 1, 2010

Keeping Lacy Bug...

Well Jeff and I have pretty much decided that we are going to try to keep Little Lacy Bug and I really couldn't be happier contingent on the fact that she can get along well with Lady and Dryfus. That is still to be determined, but she loves Big D and we have really been incorporating her into our lives during the time that I am over at Jeff's house. She pretty much stayed with us this weekend and I think her attachment with Jeff is really growing. The weekend was gorgeous and sunny even though the weather is still pretty cold for Atlanta. Here are some cute pictures of Big D and Lacy. They have become such great friends!


Such Big Buddies. We couldn't snap a good picture of the two, but Lacy would sit and watch Dixie with her paws crossed.


Too busy for pictures..


Dixie giving Lacy kisses.


Relaxing on the couch...So happy and content!

Jeff also got me a massage here in Buckhead on Saturday at a Spa and it was fantastic! I've never had one before and now I know why people get these. It was so relaxing and the perfect way to end a busy Saturday afternoon. Thanks love!

No comments: