HTML Map

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Delicious Oreo Recipes...

I preface this post by saying that I don't really cook AT all, but when I do cook I LOVE to make sweets. I naturally received a sweet tooth from my Mom who received hers from my Papaw (grandfather.) My Papaw LOVES sweets as much as my Mom and I do, so whenever I head home to Kentucky to visit my grandparents on their beautiful farm, my Mamaw (grandmother) always makes the best desserts. So, when I saw these on Bakerella's site, I had to post these because they are just the cutest cupcakes I've seen in a while. Since I only have my furry children, I sent the recipe to my aunt Karen because I knew my little cousin, Anna, would love them!


Photo Copyright of Bakerella....

The best part is that they are Oreo cupcakes as well. Oreos have to be my favorite cookies ever and I love Bakeralla's site. I have made many desserts from her recipes and they are great. On Super Bowl Sunday, I made the Oreo balls recipe and they were gone in no time- a complete success!

The weather has been fantastic here in Atlanta lately but it's pouring here today, so I was very happy to get Lacy out for a 1.5 hour run last night. I have always ran and in college one of my sorority sisters, Ashlee, and I used to run together religiously, so I really miss having a running buddy. Lacy makes the perfect running buddy, but she will be out of commission beginning tomorrow since she'll be in the Vet OR for her surgery. Friday is supposed to be beautiful so I will be very happy to get out and try to get my lazy sweet golden out! :)

No comments: