HTML Map

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Showers, Showers, and More Showers

It certainly seems to be the time of the year for baby showers and wedding showers. Last weekend, I drove home to Kentucky late Friday night for one of my good childhood friend, Claire's wedding shower. It took me an hour and half to just simply make it out of Atlanta, but it was SO nice to see her and all of my girlfriends. Gosh it seems like just yesterday when we were lifeguards watching the pool and just enjoying the summer. Life was so easy back then and it seems like since we left home for college, time has flown by. It's hard for me to believe college is over too. It's so interesting though to see how everybody has changed and how our lives are so different. I guess that's what happens though as you age and everyone's path is completely different. But I had a fantastic time visiting friends and family, and my grandmother, Nana, and I went out to dinner with my Aunt Ann, Uncle Kenny and my cousin Mason on Saturday night. It was so good to see them!

So this weekend I am heading back home to Kentucky again because one of my best girlfriends, Kali, is having a baby shower. I can't wait to see her and catch up. Kali and I have been friends for as long as I can remember and we cheered together throughout high school. She is one of those friends that even if we don't talk every week, we can pick right up off where we left.

I just wanted to post some pictures before the UK game comes on tonight. Go CATS!!! Lily & Daisy are not happy that I am headed out of town this weekend, and I snapped some pictures as they were watching me pack. They are the nosiest little felines but I love them dearly- they are my girls! Jeff is keeping all the felines and canines so it will be a pet-free travel 6 hour drive back home to the Bluegrass. Thanks love!


Where are you going and WHY are you leaving again? This is most likely what Daisy is thinking.


Little Daisy bug...


Lily on her pink bed. She's such a sweetie pie and as good as gold!

No comments: