This blog is barely breathing and I always have the intention to write but by the time night rolls around and my eyes are worn out from reading law, it's the last thing I want to do. Law school is challenging and the law is like a foreign language. I have asked some of the dumbest questions and my Contracts professor fell over laughing when I answered an electrical question that I really thought I had the right answer to. He must think he has legally blonde in his class and the worst part, is that he is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die!
But I'm finally settling into a routine and my stomach/emotions are still on high but I'm not waking up sick every morning. All of my professors are wonderful, super smart and really cool! One of my favorite professors is my writing professor and he is hilarious. He thinks that Florida is the only state that has the correct and most up to date law and so we've been required to watch Absence of Malice, an old Miami movie regarding journalism and the law, both of my backgrounds. So that's it friends!
Hope to update again soon!!!
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment