HTML Map

Sunday, August 17, 2014

I Survived The First Week

I can't believe one week of law school is underneath my belt! It quite possibly has been one of the most challenging, stressful, vomit feeling weeks of my life. And the stress, most certainly is not leaving. We start our actual doctrinal classes Monday. Charlee B has found his way home to my mom's house in Kentucky and though I miss him, I've found the workload doesn't allow much time to quite honestly think about him or anything else for that matter.

I have met some wonderful friends already and I think we're all in the same boat that we are in this together. But what a wonderful challenge to be able to rise to meet! Our professor told us last week that law school is the sharpest learning curve we have ever faced since kindergarten. Yet, I've learned more in one full week than I think I ever have in my life.

And the crazy dreams have started as well. I keep dreaming that I am representing a shark in a wrongful death lawsuit after he ate a surfer he thought was a seal. Our professors warned us those will continue as the brain continues to expand!

So that's it for now, about to head to the law library! I promise to catch up soon sweet friends!

No comments: