HTML Map

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Moving, Traveling & Studying

We moved about 3 weeks ago, is that right? I think so! Life has been so hectic with the move, getting Charlee settled in as well as the girls, traveling on the weekends and studying that I completely forgot about my little ole blog. I passed my first law school test one week ago so I was quite excited about that. One less thing to worry about once everything really begins.

In the meantime, I've been reading lots of  required textbooks for my classes that commence in one week and I'm still waiting on several to come in via the mail. I used to read all the time for pleasure, but now I find my eyes requiring a break from all the heavy reading.

Here are some pictures that show everything we've been up to!

 
Dinner with my favorite Aunt Ann & Momma!!
 
 
 
Meet Buck, the German Shepherd!






 


No comments: