HTML Map

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Loving

I'm loving that Fall is on its way even though it's still super hot during the day time. Law School is still quite the beast but I'm starting to finally understand some of my doctrinal classes and my Torts professor, is quite possibly my favorite. She is fabulous, gorgeous, extremely educated (Columbia graduate) and most importantly after meeting with her this morning after our class, I found out she is a huge animal law enthusiast. And she makes being single look great! How awesome is she?!!!

Not much else is really new though. Most days consist of class, the library, reading and studying and repeat. Charlee B made it home to my Mom's in Kentucky and though I miss him at night, it's definitely for the best and gives me the time to focus solely on my classes. The scariest part is that our entire grade is reflected in the final exam. One single test that will be pressure soaked and adrenaline packed. After that, I will turn 31 in December, and get to fly to Atlanta to see all my wonderful girlfriends.

I'm excited for a weekend of reading + studying, preparing for oral arguments next week, and getting my hair highlighted! It's the little things friends...

Enough about that, on to what I'm loving this fall.....

This sweet baby!
 
These Tory Burch Riding Boots + Sweater.
Anything made by Tory is alright by me..
 
I used to not drink coffee, but now I live by it! Pumpkin Spice means fall is officially here!!
 
 


No comments: