I'm in the Keys and having the BEST time. Just wanted to post some photos thus far! I love coming down to my Dad's condo down here. Islamorada is the best Key in my opinion and so relaxing.
I've been laying out in the pool all day every day working on my tan and reading the "Wolf of Wall Street." It's a must read and Jordan Belfort is hilarious.
We've been drinking cocktails, eating out and shopping. Charlee B on the other hand is at Camp Bow Wow having a big time but refusing to eat while I'm gone See his two new collars below. The top one is from my favorite dog collar cart, Coconut Retriever in Key West. Charlee is one prepster of a dog.
There are four cats that live on site and they feed them daily. Every time I come down they know me. This is my little buddy. Such cutie pies!
That's it friends! I'll do a full re-cap next week! Happy Friday to all.
There are four cats that live on site and they feed them daily. Every time I come down they know me. This is my little buddy. Such cutie pies!
That's it friends! I'll do a full re-cap next week! Happy Friday to all.
3 comments:
Jealous!!! Looks like a great time!
This looks like so much fun! (PS - just found your blog AND I LOVE IT! Following now and am excited for updates!)
<3, Charlotte
Looks like you are having a great time!!!
Post a Comment