HTML Map

Monday, August 12, 2013

He's Turning into a Fish!

 Swimming, to me is the best exercise you can do for your body. It doesn't put the strain on your joints or knees that running does. I love to run but swimming laps is definitely my preferred exercise.  As a little girl I grew up swimming on the swim team at our country club and started lifeguarding when I was in high school. Nothing beats a good swim!
 
Charlee love, love, loves to swim. In fact, he's starting to turn into a fish. Yesterday afternoon we took him to the Chattahoochee River for a couple of hours for a good long swim. He never wants to leave. This is a mindless post but little C is awfully cute!
 
 
It's all about the tennis.ball.friends.

 

Miami> Coral Gables>Islamorada
are on the agenda for next week and I'm trying to get everything situated before we fly out so this week posting may be quite low. See you soon friends!
 
 
 

No comments: