Here are five things that I'm loving this week.....Happy Friday friends!!
ONE..Charlee's Lifejacket
We are loving the water this summer and as you can see, he is just loving (I kidd) his new pink lifejacket (it was on sale and I couldn't resist a good deal) from Paws Aboard. If you're in the water as much as we are or at the ocean quite a bit, these are great.
Charlee is not thrilled and hates wearing it but in strong currents, it is a MUST.
TWO. Watermelon Mojitos Recipe = YUM
Ingredients
- 1/2 small seedless watermelon, cut into chunks
- 1 bunch mint, tough stems removed, 6 sprigs reserved for serving
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 1/4 cups white rum
Directions
Step 1: In a blender, in batches, puree watermelon. Pour through a fine-mesh sieve into a liquid-measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible (about 3 cups); discard solids.
Step 2: In a large container, combine mint, sugar, and lime. With the back of a wooden spoon, crush mint and lime until sugar is dissolved. Add watermelon juice and rum, fill container with ice, and stir to combine. Serve over more ice with mint sprigs.
THREE. Summer Tea Towel
My summer crab Swoozies tea towel is my new favorite decor in the kitchen. In Atlanta, we have this fabulous store called Swoozies. It's a party store that has all the great items you need for throwing the cutest parties and all the details that go with that! Not to mention all the cute home decor they have. I grabbed the crab tea towel for my kitchen and I'm loving it.
FOUR....Vacation!
We are headed to the Highlands, NC this weekend and I'm super excited to see those beautiful mountains because I've never been there before. In a couple weeks, I'll fly to Miami and head to my Dad's vacation home in the Florida Keys and I just can't wait. I love the keys. It's my happy place. FIVE...Hoss
And because well I'm just the biggest animal lover out there, I had to include, Hoss, my grandparent's golden retriever. Love him!






3 comments:
Your pups are SO cute!! I love Goldens, they are such good family dogs! PS I see you're a Wildcat... I'm a Gator! Go SEC! :)
Floyd hates his life jacket too but it's necessary! And I think he looks adorable in it!
found you on the linkup! your puppy is so cute! i'm a sucker for cute kitchen accessories, and those tea towels are adorable :) also, watermelon mojitos? yes please! happy friday!
Post a Comment