Her friend, Dryfus that was in Heaven with her.
I have always firmly believed that animals go to Heaven when they die because they are so good and innocent. To me, they are the closest we will ever see to God's character here on this Earth: unconditional love, joy, and goodness.
Last night I had a dream about Dixie running through a large meadow that had the greenest grass with huge cascading waterfalls. It was so unlike anything you see on earth that all I can compare it to is the terrain of Colorado and Oregon. Dixie was young, skinny and absolutely beautiful. She was running with another dog that was a german shepherd mix, Dryfus we knew in real life. He died several years ago and as they came towards me I began to call out to them and it was SO real that I was trying to reach out and touch them but there seemed to be a barrier. They stopped and began barking. There eyes were so vibrant and excited! It was like they were getting ready to go on an adventure somewhere.
There were people walking all around in a lodge up ahead on the mountain and birds flying through the air. It was a beautiful sunny day with the sun high in the clouds. I've had dreams like this before but this one was so vivid that I like to think that God is reminding me that he is taking good care of her. She's been in Heaven for 5 months and I sure do miss her. I was glad when she passed that she was no longer in pain and was free of all that but it was still so heartbreaking.
We miss you Dixie girl. Love you sweet girl! See you in Heaven some day.
Isaiah 11:6
"The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling[a] together;
and a little child will lead them."
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling[a] together;
and a little child will lead them."




No comments:
Post a Comment