HTML Map

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five on Friday!

Y'all I'm so glad that it is Friday finally! It has been the longest week and I've been swamped at work and my sweet golden retriever, Charlee B, has been on steriods for allergies so he's been sick all week. So I am thrilled the weekend is here. Linking up with Miss Christina today for five things I'm loving this Friday.

ONE.....My Delta Skymiles

When you travel enough for work (like me), these fabulous babies kick in for free trips that you actually want to take and I'm almost there! Atlanta is the hub for Delta and when I'm traveling for business I constantly fly Delta. Nice perk of flying friends!
 
 
TWO....Halloween Cards
 
I love Halloween + Fall... Second to summer it's my favorite season. Like it's August and my Halloween cards are already ordered + shipped to my house to mail to friends and family. See what I mean?
 
Halloween was always such a fun holiday growing up and it was always a big deal dressing up and trick-or-treating around my neighborhood. My Aunt Phyllis loves it and so do I. We even included my collie and dressed him us as "Alf" one year. Normally I either order from Minted or Shutterfly and this year I ordered them customized from Shutterfly. I probably shouldn't post them but you can't see the back which is super cute as well but here's the front. It's the little things friends!





THREE...Ghiradelli Fudge Brownies

 

My Dad's wife, Phyllis made these the last time I was down in the Florida Keys with her and I have been making them ever since. It's officiall....I'm addicted! So tasty and I doubt I'll ever go back to buying regular Betty Crocker brownies.

FOUR...New Desk!

 

I have a white bamboo desk in my house that I've had for years and I've been on the lookout to upgrade. I saw this on Pinterest and I'm thinking if I don't find what I'm looking for I could paint that baby and call it a day!


FIVE....Charlee + Zeke

It's no doubt I love my golden retriever, Charlee B like a human. We frequent the dog park here in the city so often through the week and one of my best friends, Megan has a catahoula ranch dog named Zeke who C just adores. We joke that they are BFF's for life. I took this the other day and it just makes me smile.


Happy weekend friends!  

7 comments:

B. said...

I am SO ready for fall! its my favorite too! Plus its miserable hot now! Doggie is so cute all dressed up!

Happily Ever Parker said...

Hey found you through the link up and clicked over because of your adorable puppy photo!! reminds me of my guy when he was little!

Happily Ever Parker said...

Found your blog through the link up and clicked over because of your adorable puppy! He reminds me of my little guy when he was a pup!

Katelyn @ Imperfect Perfection said...

Are you from KY? I saw the UK on your cheek in your profile picture. I am from KY, too! I am currently obsessing over Fall already, as well.

Ally Harding said...

Your Goldens are adorable! My dog always has bad allergies and we have her on a low does antihistamine/steroid daily. I hate having her on it but if it cuts down on her chewing on her paws then I guess it's worth it! I can't wait for fall either! I'm so over this heat!!

WeeMason Man's Mom said...

What an awesome list! The brownies have my mouth watering! My friend has a catahoola and I'm now feeling sad that I get no Halloween cards. LOL

Carrie said...

I love that desk, that would def. brighten my mood! :) And, free flying points for free trips sounds awesome to me. I love traveling. I am excited about the Fall, too! I also make a Fall bucket list, those cards are adorable!