Morning friends! No reason to post today but since this morning is going so well, I thought I'd take a moment and post some of the things I'm loving today.
I love these Lilly dresses for Summer. Spring is finally on it's way in to the deep south and my shopping commenced when I was with my mom in Kentucky this past weekend. I just love Lilly dresses. They are always so fresh and bright!
I saw this yesterday on Pinterest and it reminded me of my sweet Dixie girl who has passed on. Grief is such a hard thing. Last week was awful but by the weekend I was much better. When I got home yesterday afternoon, Charlee and I took a long run and stopped at my vet's office on the way to pay Dixie's final bill. The day that she passed on, I was too much of a mess to pay it so I told them to bill me but I wanted to go ahead and get it over with. So then after paying it yesterday and people in the vet's office began asking about Dixie it made me tear up again. I miss her so much but I know she's in a much better place happy and finally pain free.
The Roby's, my Mom's next door neighbors have three little girls that are just darling. The youngest of the two, Campbell and Ainsley made cards for Dixie and gave them to me Sunday. They wrote how they will miss seeing Dixie and how sad they are that Dixie is now in Heaven. It was just precious and warmed my heart. Little ones are the best!
And finally, Uncle Si on Duck Dynasty. I am not a huge TV person. I'm so busy and never really have the time but I love this show. They are such a great family and Uncle Si is hilarious. If you're not watching this show, you must!





No comments:
Post a Comment