HTML Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

Sweet Charlee B will be 3...

It's hard to believe my sweet little guy will turn 3 in May. We're having a dog birthday party for him at the dog park this year and I'm thrilled with how the invites turned out. Etsy is one of my favorite online stores that has many shops within its site. I ordered the invites from Dawn at Lydia & Pugs. She is a fantastic artist and I love them!

I probably should have whited out some of the dates & times but thankfully mostly friends + family  read this blog so we won't have any crashers!
 
 
 
Let's take a little look back on Charlee's puppy days. Get ready for cuteness overload.
 

His first day home. I think he weighed around 20lbs. 

 
Meeting his big sister, Dixie.
 
 
Teething....His first of many shoes to destroy.
 

Meeting Miss Lacy... He gained his love for chasing squirrels from her!


 

 
One of my many first trips to Petco. He could spend days in there..
 
 
 Slowly getting bigger..
 


 
His first trip to the farm at my grandparent's house in Kentucky. Shortly after taking this picture, he decided to run in the pond with the cows.
 

Always smiling for the camera. Such a ham!
 


 
Meeting his cousin, Hoss who is my grandparent's golden retriever. They were babies at the same time.


Meeting his Aunt Maggie.

 
On the farm again....
 
Slowly getting bigger. To this day, you will catch a tennis ball in his mouth all the time.
 

Taking one of our nightly walks at Chastain Park.
 

 
He's a water baby and you can find him in the pool during the summer.
 
 

 
 

Driving Dixie crazy. He loved to play with her when she would try to take a nap.
We miss you Dixie.
 



Forever a ladies man..
 
 
We love you Charlee B!

 


No comments: