HTML Map

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Trophy Stays in Kentucky....

It was a huge night in Atlanta last night for the CARDS. They outlasted and beat Michigan in the championship game. Even though I didn't attend the University of Louisville, I am still so happy for Pitino and his Cards as well as the state of Kentucky. Pitino was the coach of Kentucky when I was a little girl growing up and even though most people don't like him since he returned to Kentucky to coach in Louisville, I still love him. He's a fabulous coach and that my friends is the reason most Kentucky fans hate him because they secretly wish he was still in Lexington.

The Cards had a great team and I was so glad to see them win. They deserved this win and we were so happy!

 

Charlee B was ready for the game! Go CARDS!!!
 

No comments: