Finally, we're back...
These are some of the things I'm loving lately......
Charlee's life jacket came in Monday afternoon from Tampa. He's ready for the ocean and those waves. As my aunt Ann said, "Real Men Wear Pink." Agreed.
Not sure he's thrilled, but he looks pretty cute!
Not sure he's thrilled, but he looks pretty cute!
My Victoria Secret catalogue and the new swim wear.
Swim suits are my love.
Every year I buy a new one. I think this is one I'm going to have to purchase before I go down to the Florida Keys.
Lemonade is a summer favorite as well.
I've started making it weekly since summer has arrived. Last night, I mixed it up a little and made some pink lemonade. Nothing better friends!
Last night I had a dream and I heard my sweet Dixie girl barking and an image of her flashed by. It's been nearly a month since she went to Heaven and I heard this song this morning. It reminded me of where she is.
What a wonderful reminder of my sweet girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment