HTML Map

Monday, September 13, 2010

He's a Runner!

Charlee went for his very first run last night with me and he did great! I love to run and it always seems to take the stresses out of life, at least for me it does. So we went for a good solid hour around my neighborhood and little guy did great. Needless to say, he slept soundly last night!!!


This shot wasn't around my neighborhood, it was a the dog park. He LOVES the dog park and all of his friends there. He practically runs in every time. I love the dog park because he can run off leash since I don't have a yard.


Dixie and Charlee both got baths yesterday afternoon....Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Two Pitties in the City said...

I am so jealous he goes running. Ive been trying to get our pooches to do that for awhile.