Fortunately though, we have found her a wonderful home with a friend of a friend in Nashville. One of my girlfriends, Amber, lives in Nashville and works as a nurse with an older fellow who has been looking to adopt another dog. Little did I know, Amber mentioned Lacy and showed him pictures of her on my Facebook page and they were interested. So he went through my rigorous adoption application and passed with flying colors! He and his wife are fantastic and I am SO happy that Lacy will have 24/7 attention and a great life! His wife stays home and Lacy will just love that. So once her heartworm treatment is complete at the end of September and she has some time to recoup, I will be taking her to Music City!
In other news, little Charlee is getting so long and lean. He is pretty aggressive though and curbing that has been keeping me busy. He has the Chow tongue, so he obviously has some Chow in him and he is just a handful! He loves the dog park and we go pretty much every night. I'll be so glad when he gets old enough to start running with me! If you've ever had a chow, do you have any advice on the aggressive traits?
Half of my law school applications are in and I am very excited about this. My preference would be Lewis and Clark out in Portland, Oregon so keep your fingers crossed for me! The next half will go in once the October 1st deadline opens up. I'm so very excited about this next part of my life opening up. As my Mom always says, "When one door closes, another opens." Oh, how true!
I read all the time and the books below are some good reads I can't wait to come out.. Hope you're having a great morning!!

4 comments:
So sorry to hear this. It sounds like Lacy will have a great home. And on the upside, you will have more time to concentrate on Law School.
So sorry!!
So sorry! hang in there and glad you are back with an update.
Good new about Lacy. She will be so much more happier. Best Wishes
Post a Comment