Also, in other news, I am afraid that the great Nashville family who wanted to adopt Lacy, are backing out of the adoption. I have been trying to get in touch with them for the past week because Lacy begins her heart worm treatment on Monday and I've received no response as of yet. I know there are many pit bull lovers out there, so if you know of anyone looking to adopt that could provide a great home, please let me know. Lacy is a great dog but since Jeff and I are no longer together, the need has heightened. With our other pets (my felines and Jeff's older dogs) it's made it impossible to keep her forever with each of us. I'm really at a loss because I'm not over there helping with her all the time and yet I can't take her myself because of my felines whom she doesn't get along with. If you know of anyone interested, please let me know!
Here are some cute pictures of wild man. He loves Chastain park and I just thought these were too cute.
Loves his ball....
Intently watching.....
No comments:
Post a Comment