HTML Map

Friday, September 24, 2010

A Kentucky Weekend...

"Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind. Look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true. Think only the best and expect only the best. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others. Live in faith that the whole world is on your side as long as you are true to the best that is you."
- Christian D. Larson



I love this quote and the first time I read it this morning, I knew it was exactly what I needed to hear.....The dogs and I are headed to Kentucky tonight after I leave the office which may turn out to be a nightmare with Atlanta traffic. One of my best friends, Kali, had her baby a couple months ago and I can't wait to meet her tomorrow and head to a campaign party tomorrow night for my Dad. I can't wait to be home and catch up with everyone!

Can you believe October is right around the corner????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this poem, never heard this one before. What a gorgeous picture to go with it. I love fall time.

Thank you so much for the advice on the cats! I love the shoe string idea! I will pick up some mice :)