On Friday afternoon, I left Atlanta and headed back home to Kentucky for a short trip without having to bring any canines with me. Thanks Jeff for keeping the Dixie! Even though I left around 3 in the afternoon on Friday, I still got stuck for an hour in Nashville's traffic since they are an hour behind me on Central time and there was a major crash on I-24. It was a very short visit home since I returned back to Atlanta yesterday afternoon but a nice trip home and well worth it to say the least! On Saturday, I went to my hair stylist who highlighted and cut my hair. I was so happy to have this done because I was turning into a brunette and my hair needed some serious color. It was also SO nice to see my Mom, Dad, Jack plus the canines/felines, and the weather was extremely warm for Kentucky weather. So it was a very nice weekend!
When I got back yesterday afternoon Lily & Daisy were happy to see me and get out onto the patio to watch the action going on around the pool. It was in the 70's when I got back so I immediately threw on my shorts and opened the windows. Once I got over to Jeff's house, he had given all three dogs a bath and Dixie needed this very much so she looked and smelled great! Jeff and I took Lacy and Dixie for a walk and I also posted a video of little Lacy after our walk running in Jeff's backyard. She is SO busy and literally chased the ball for a solid 30 minutes after our hour walk. I think I was too close talking into my camera when I was shooting this video because my voice sounds so funny. It's a good video of Lacy who we are still trying to find a good home for.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment