HTML Map

Friday, February 12, 2010

Little Lacy's Adoption Flyer

Well I have been absolutely under the weather the past few days and with the expected snow fall headed into Atlanta this morning, I cannot wait to get home tonight and relax on the couch. First though, I wanted to post this flyer I made yesterday morning for Lacy which I have since emailed out to all my friends/family so we can get as much coverage as possible where only responsible dog owners will be. (Since dealing with Lacy, I have learned the unfortunate fact that there are SO many people who want Lacy for the wrong reasons, which is why I will be ever so strict with whom she is adopted to.) I also placed it on my "Facebook" page but I thought I would post it on my blog as well because I do have girlfriends in other states who check in on this page. You just never know who could have that perfect home!

Yesterday afternoon, I had to stop by my vet's office to pick up Dixie's ear meds because she has chronic ear infections and they placed the flyer front and center in their lobby so I am happy about that. I want Lacy to have the best home as possible! She is such a sweet soul and she absolutely deserves a wonderful owner and lots of love. If you come across this and would like to post it, just leave me a comment and I'd be happy to email you the PDF document.

No comments: