Later that night, Jeff ended up picking me up and we headed back to his house to enjoy the snow and watch the dogs. Dixie love, love, loved the snow! It is quite evident that she needs to live in Montana or Wyoming. Bless her heart she was absolutely in heaven with the white snow everywhere. She was jumping, playing, chasing balls and completely enjoying the snow. If you know Dixie, you know that she is very laid back and lazy, so to see her excited is a dear moment for us all!
On Sunday night, Jeff took me to a great restaurant for Valentines Day and I got a dozen peach, yellow, pink and cream roses, as well as two boxes of Godiva chocolate. He did fantastic! Thanks love!!!

In other news, little Lacy is doing great. She got lots of yummy bones this weekend (thanks Becky G.) and took some long walks with Dixie. She is now very comfortable with Big D and loves her which just makes my heart smile. They are becoming best buddies and I couldn't be happier to know that Lacy is slowly turning the corner with her aggression towards animals.
Below are some pictures of the snow here in Atlanta which is quite rare to see this far south.
Lady Bug and I..She loved playing in the snow as well and really enjoyed retrieving the snow balls I would throw her. She'd keep looking in the snow when they would land as if to say, "Where in the world did that go?"
Dixie and Lady checking out the snow....
The view into Jeff's neighborhood. I felt like I was back home in Kentucky with this weather. I do love seeing the snow though!
No comments:
Post a Comment