HTML Map

Friday, November 21, 2008

Headed Home

Whew! It has been such a busy week & I am still so busy at work today, but I wanted to take a moment out the day to make a post. Dixie & I are heading home this weekend for Thanksgiving. I took all week off next week, so we can enjoy the trip. The 7 hour trip back to Kentucky is so long, especially with Miss Dixie in the back of my car. I really need an SUV. Oh well! I am very excited to head home though & see some of my best friends in Louisville & everyone! When I talked to Mom last night she said it was snowing, Dixie will be so excited. I think she'd stay in Kentucky if I let her....

My friend from work, Kim, who is so sweet & always keeps Lily & Daisy, is once again keeping the girls while I'm away. Thank you so much Kim!

Anyway, I read the Forbes' article today, "What Your Dog Says About You" & mine fits me to a "T". It fits Dixie as well too. She is quite a social butterfly, she never meets a stranger! Here's the link though if you want to see what your choice of dog says about your personality. Love it!


Golden Retriever

We won't find you home on a Saturday night. The Golden Retriever is a social butterfly and ideal for active people. It is the fourth most popular dog in the U.S. due to its adaptability and even temperament, says Okas. Like you, the golden pooch is a sidekick and likes to always be around people.

No comments: