HTML Map

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Brrr...It's Cold in Atlanta

Brrr...is what I'm saying now that the weather is finally starting to turn. It is getting very cold here during the night & in the morning when I walk Dixie before work. Dixie & Daisy absolutely love it because they have so much fur, but poor Lily is not enjoying it at all. As I'm getting ready every morning for work, the girls (Lily & Daisy) always run outside on my patio to sight see (a.k.a. watch the birds & animals), but this morning after I got out of the shower, I noticed Lily in the closet trying to stay warm & Daisy outside with the wind blowing her fur. Poor Lily needs a sweater! How funny would that be?

Well I wanted to post because I have not posted in a while because I have been so busy lately. I took Dixie to Piedmont Park on Saturday because she love love loves the dog park & always enjoying socializing with the other pooches. The funniest thing though is that she always runs up to every single person in the park. I mean. Every.Single.Person. It is hilarious to watch!

Anyway, Mom sent me some proofs of Maggie's Senior Pictures. I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving & see all of them. Here is one below. It's hard to believe little Maggs will be graduating this year! Well I have got to get back to work!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! She's so pretty. Who is she? Sister?