So I am heading out to vote today, hopefully I can go sometime this morning. I saw the lines already as I drove in to work this morning. However, they were not as long as I expected though, so that is good. Georgia is a state where early voting is permitted, so many have already cast their ballot. Except for me- yes I should have voted early! I'm hoping I don't wait forever but if I do oh well since this is about the most important election since I have been alive. Don't worry, I'm not going to get all political on you, just make sure you get out there & vote today!
Also, so you know I have to add this tidbit of information. I'm a member of the ASPCA- figures right? Anyway, here is the link to cast your vote against animal cruelty so that laws in your state become more severe for animal abusers. Remember to vote for this as well for your furry friends!
http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=catvsdog_pledge
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment