Good Morning everyone! We were so busy this past weekend & I meant to bring my camera in to post pictures, but I forgot. I have been so scatterbrained since I realized I lost my debit card yesterday as I was on my way to church. On Saturday a bunch of my girlfriends & I went out & we all had to stop by the bank. Needless to say, I was in such a hurry that I got my money, rolled up the window & completely just drove off. I am so OCD that I have never done that. I still can't believe I did it. Anyway, I was able to go to the bank this morning & get my card back. Thank goodness!
Anyway, we also went out Friday night to eat at The Cheesecake Factory & it was so yummy. I love that place! Dixie & I also went to the Hootch, which took some extra effort to get her out of the car because she has started associating the park with being tired. She cracks me up because she immediately will sit down in the backseat like "I'm not getting out of the car" but once she gets out, she loves the park & the water. On another note, some of my girlfriends have also gotten new puppies. They are so cute & little. We have our dinner tonight & I can't wait to see my friend Amanda's puppy, Dakota-- she is so cute & little. She is even smaller than Lily & Daisy. Imagine that! My friend Amber also got a new puppy & she named her "Cheesecake". How funny is that?
On another note (sorry I keep on rambling on) Mom watched DogTown this past Friday night on the National Geographic Channel & told me all about it, so I had to share. It was the story of Micheal Vick's pit bills that were rescued from the raid. They now live in a sanctuary in Utah where they have been rehabilitated. I wanted to post the link (we are headed out of town this weekend, so I'm hoping we can catch it but probably not) if anyone wanted to watch it. I'm so happy the pit bulls are now experiencing love & goodness after all the evil they suffered. It is definitely a testimony of good crushing evil. Attached is the link:
http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/dogtown/all/Overview
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny about Dixie, such a con-artist!
love ya,
Katie
I watched the Dogtown episode also and it was amazing. It made me go online though and start looking at shelters in the area and all the sad animals with no home. I finally had to stop because all I was doing was crying and crying. I want to adopt them all but obviously can't. I wish more people would go adopt a dog or cat.
Post a Comment