HTML Map

Monday, September 8, 2008

Georgia

Since my post this morning, I decided to read more on National Geographic's website about the show that aired last Friday since it's so dead at work today. I remember mom talking about Georgia, one of the dogs. So here is Georgia (photo courtesy of National Geographic), one of the pit bulls Vick owned. She was repeatedly bread over & over. Furthermore, they cut down her teeth so she could not defend herself. What a beautiful girl who is now getting all the love she has always deserved....

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a beautiful dog... I am glad she is being loved on now!

Andy & Molly said...

Georgia's story was so sad. I was so happy she was doing so well at the end of the show. When I look online at the pets to adopt, almost all the dogs are pit bulls. I feel so sorry for them.