So it is really quiet in my office today, you can almost here a pin drop. Anyway, I thought that I would post because I have become absolutely addicted to this blogging phenomenon! A couple of weeks ago (about two to be exact), I got the Trident Magazine (my sorority's magazine- Delta Delta Delta) in the mail & within the magazine was an article on blogging. There were also other blogging Delta sisters in the magazine so since I love to look up layouts, I was able to see a lot of different ones. I have tried to change mine since then, but it always ends up in disaster! The whole thing messes up, so I'll be keeping my layout until I can get someone who knows what they're doing to change it!
Anyway, this morning as Dixie & I were walking around 5 a.m. (yes, it's way too early to be up but I have to walk her before I get ready for work) we saw a stray black stray cat- poor thing! Like I need another cat or animal!!! Anyway, I tried to get him/her to come up to me but he/she was just scared to death of Dixie. The thing about Dixie is that she loves cats & could hardly resist wanting to give the stray a kiss. I just hate to see strays because I want to take them all in. There are so many without homes & it breaks my heart. Here is http://www.petfinder.com/ where you can go to search in any area that you live in across the United States that links pets that are in shelters, rescues, etc. Y'all have a great weekend!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hello, fellow GA girl! I grew up in Atlanta, so had to come & visit you. Thanks for the compliments on my blog, so happy you stopped by & I hope you'll come back again. Welcome to blogging. It's a fun, fun world out there.
I know the templates and html are soooo frustrating. Hopefully you figure it out. I hope that kitty ends up safe....I too feel soo sad for them. cherry
Your animals are so lucky to have you girl! Hope to see you in Kentucky soon, Keeneland possibly????
Love ya,
Katie
Post a Comment