Well I thought I would take a moment out of my day to make a post, since my posts here lately have been so far and few in between. The weather is finally starting to break, thank goodness!! It is supposed to hit the high 50's today and tomorrow it's supposed to be 65 degrees. I am so happy that I can go for a long run tonight after I take Miss Dixie for our walk.
I'm just staying busy with everything here lately, and I have been eating out way too much! I have gotten Chick-Fil-A so many times for lunch this week that I have lost count. Chick-Fil-A is definitely a deep south addiction. When I lived in Lexington, well we didn't even have one, so I never ate there. Now that I live down here though, all of my friends eat it and now I'm addicted to it. It's so delicious, but I have to stop eating so much of it. SERIOUSLY.
One of my best friends from high school, Holly, is getting married in February so I am headed back to Kentucky for that one weekend. I am very excited for her and I can't wait to see my grandmother. I always have so much fun staying with her, she is a hoot!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment