Whew! Let me just say that first off it is freezing down here. It has been in the low teens here in Atlanta this past week and it is just too cold. This is one of the reasons I would never move back to Kentucky, the weather there is just too cold. However, Miss Dixie is thoroughly loving the weather! Which is great because we have gotten some fabulous exercise time in, which is something she really hates to do!
I haven't made a post in quite a while because I have just been so busy and whenever I sit down to make a post, I can't decide what I want to write about. It's been so cold down here but this morning I decided to head up to the outlets (it's about an hour north of Atlanta) and check out some of my favorite stores. I ended up getting a great dress from BCBG and some other things. I was so upset though when I went in Harry and David to get my strawberry covered chocolates and I was informed that they have discontinued these. I about died, they are Mom's and my favorite, so I settled for some other candy.
So this is a very boring post, don't you think? Anyway, I will post pictures sometime this year! Have a great day!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No I love your blog SMW, you need to update it more often!! And I love the new layout, too cute! How is the new guy?
Miss you in Lexington so much!
love you always!
love,
K
Post a Comment