HTML Map

Friday, January 9, 2009

Long Time Away

Well I just realized that it has been forever since I have made a post here. Since Dixie and I got back home to Atlanta from the holidays, I have been swamped. I don't think I have stopped yet! I just have been slammed at work, at home and busy with all my girlfriends. I don't have too much to blog about. Last night one of my girlfriends and I took our dogs to Piedmont Park which is a huge park in the middle of downtown. It's an oasis in the city. Dixie & Libby had a blast walking, but let me tell you it is freezing down here, the temperature is really starting to drop!

We all went to dinner last night at a burger joint that is fabulous & watched part of the Florida game. I also am going to give my blog a face uplift this morning. Let me know what you think! Have a great day! I promise to post pictures soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Sarah, love the new colors. Miss you girl!

love you,
Katie