So I have had Miss Dixie for over a year now & I thought it was only proper to wish her a Happy Birthday blogger style. I adopted Dixie from the rescue, AGA, that I used to work with when her previous owners took her to the pound because they said they didn't want her anymore. She looked so sad & scared, it broke my heart. Originally, I had only planned on fostering her, but I fell in love & so did the cats! By the end of the week I had adopted her. I'll never know what her past was like but she is living the life now. She is spoiled rotten & has a toybox full of stuffed animals!
I was truly going to have her a birthday party this past summer to invite all her doggie friends & all my girlfriends, but I was just so busy that I never got around to it. Don't worry, I am going to have to stop by the Dog Bakery to pick up some yummy goodies & get her a party hat to take a picture of her. Happy 8th Birthday Big D!!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment