HTML Map

Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Loves...

Lately, I have been shopping quite a bit. For my new place (I picked up a lot of very tropical art down in Coral Gables and the Keys the past few weekends), myself and ever so often, Mr. Charlee B who always needs some new preppy and bright collars to sport around in!

One of my favorite stores in Islamorada is the Lobster Trap Art. The store has beautiful paintings of the ocean, pelicans, sea turtles, you name it...they have it! It's owned by a couple that are amazing artists and so, so nice. You can't find two nicer people in the Keys! I bought this pelican piece and the frame is made out of recycled lobster traps. It's such a beauty and I was thrilled to buy it for my new home!


 Of course, I love Victoria Secret and this week I ordered some new bathing suits and shorts because of their great sale that was going on. Sometimes, you just can't beat it and it's great to stock up while the prices are slashed! I've also recently discovered the Atlanta based clothing line, Annie Griffin which I just LOVE. The prices are steep but the quality is outstanding and the clothes are classic.



I also bought these Jessica Simpson wedges this past spring in white and tan. They are wonderful with white pants and are staple for summertime in my opinion.

My last favorite find is the Jose Eber wand that one of my girlfriend's owns and I absolutely love it after using it. So I had to go out and order mine as well, though I found mine on Amazon brand new for half the price! After my early fiasco with the Bablyiss Pro curling iron that melted part of my hair off right before a date, I was on the lookout for a better iron that doesn't get too hot but still holds the curl well. And this wand does just that. It's a must have ladies!!

And finally to top off my list before the weekend begins, Happy Father's Day to my Dad who has always believed in me, supported me, paid quite large sums of deposits lately because law school isn't cheap and always loved me!

Love you, Dad!!


No comments: