HTML Map

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Let the Madness Begin....

 
This week I have been so busy making lists for our big move at the end of the summer and trying to  go through the house and figure out what I don't use anymore or what I'm not wearing anymore. All of that is going to Goodwill. I feel so much better when I'm purging items that we just don't use anymore and that someone else can use them.
 
On my list is also getting the girls (aka...the kitties) in for their shots/annual exams which is happening next week and taking Charlee man into see the vet in July as well because once school starts in August, I am not going to have time to find a good new vet. Before law school even starts, you have reading to complete and I'm sure that will be quite lengthy! So alas, it's easier to get everything done here in Atlanta before we move with our familiar and super sweet vet. Plus this move will be a long one away and the alligators (aka...the kitties) will be sedated for the drive because they've never traveled longer then the 5 minute drive to the vet. I found this article though and it was a great resource and reminder for my OCD self.
 
So in the midst of all this, I'm still working and just ready to head down to the Keys with my girls for some sun! Happy Wednesday friends!!  
 
 


No comments: