Charlee's Birthday paw-ty is coming up on May 18th and because I'm getting so many calls from friends + family wanting to know what Charlee wants for his birthday, I'm letting him take over the blog today. And yes, we have family coming down from Kentucky to celebrate his birthday and attend the party. He is the only grandog!
Hey peeps! It's Charlee B here.
Stay with me while I try to type with these skinny paws. My webbed retriever feet make it hard to type.
I don't really understand the internet or Mom's iphone. Or why on God's green earth I have a Twitter account but I do and I have to say, I'm probably the best looking dog around these online parts. You can follow me here.
But don't get your hopes up ladies, I have a girlfriend, whose name is Fate and she lives in Washington, DC. She's my best friend.
So for everyone who is coming to the party, this is what I want for my birthday. Take note because #2 would be my biggest wish although Mom would freak out.
But like I said, TAKE NOTE.
Beggin Strips are my favorite. Now they have started making them with Peanut Butter in them and boy do I love them.
And for #2, yes that would be a REAL live squirrel. I love squirrels and one time I even almost caught one while I was visiting in Kentucky and my Aunt Maggie was babysitting me. She about died and it was like a baby squirrel which Grammy said made it even worse. He was screaming and I was smiling......
Too bad he got away.
As for the Blue Dog Food, yes I have become quite the dog snob. I used to eat Rachael Ray dog food for years but after my golden sister, Dixie died I stopped eating it. Nope, no more.
So after trying Purina and other dog foods, I'm now enjoying the Blue Duck Recipe food. You can find it here peeps.
Supposedly, it's the best out there and you know I need to stay good looking.
So that's my list, until next time peeps. Be cool.
Love, Charlee B


No comments:
Post a Comment