HTML Map

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring is Coming....

Charlee Birthday Paw-ty

 
 
Hi friends! Well Dixie is doing much better this week and we have her on paid meds (per my vet's guidance) and vitamin supplements until her time comes. Two weeks ago I felt like death was knocking at her door because my poor girl couldn't walk a bit but after talking to my vet and receiving her guidance, pain meds + daily vitamins are an option that I am choosing to go with. It's so hard to know when it's time to let your dog go but she's still got her sweet smile, her appetite and the night after I wrote my last post I got home and she was up jumping around. And if you know Dixie, you know that is quite uncommon for her. I just don't want to let her go too soon.

So even though I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster with her health I'm constantly reminded by my mom that as you age, this is what happens. However, for now, she's doing good and for that I'm very thankful!

In other news, we are gearing up for Charlee B's birthday paw-ty in May! My little man is having a birthday party to celebrate his 3rd birthday and it's going to be quite the party per the inspiration above. It's a short week so I'm not writing too much. I'm traveling this week and will catch up soon. Plus, I'm getting a blog makeover so we'll be seeing you soon with a new look!

Spring is coming...........


"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways." Isaiah 55:9

 

No comments: