This summer was a great one. My little brother, Jack, graduated from high school in May and decided against going to UGA and is instead heading down the road to the University of Kentucky. I think Athens was just a little too far from home for him even though he refuses to admit it. He moves into his dorm for his freshman year this Friday. They initially put him in Blanding Tower, which was the exact same dorm I lived in when I moved in for Rush & my freshman year but they changed it and now he's in a different dorm. Anyway, I am so excited for him. It's going to be a blast!
My little sister, Maggie, is now in her last year of college & that's hard to believe as well. She's going to be a physical education teacher and she wants to move to the South Carolina coast after graduation.
My Mom, Maggie & I went to Myrtle Beach as well this summer for the first week of July & really enjoyed relaxing on the beach, eating lots of yummy seafood & shopping at the outlets. I had not been to Myrtle Beach since I was a junior in college when I went with one of my sorority sister's, Allison. I got up every morning early & went running on the beach. Since adopting Charlee & Dixie, I've yet to be able to sleep in very late because they are early risers. All in all, we had a great time!
There is also an amazing online boutique in NW Arkansas that I have discovered. Click here for the link. They have absolutely the cutest dresses, tops and all things fashion for the BEST. PRICES.EVER. Check it out! It's now one of my favorites!
My closest & favorite cousin, Mason, also got married in late July. Mason & I grew up together in Madisonville & were little BFF's. We even went to UK together. Mason now lives up in Cincinnati, OH but his wife is from the Toledo area so I had a 15 hour drive up to the wedding. I stopped & met my mom in KY & she drove the rest of the way. It was an outside wedding, so it was super HOT but the reception was a blast. We danced the night away.
I'm also working on the redesign for my blog. I love my layout now but I'm going for clean & simplistic this time around. It's just time for a new layout! See you soon friends!!






No comments:
Post a Comment