HTML Map

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How to Get those Beachy Waves


Hi y'all!

Do you remember Michelle Money from gorgeous Texan Brad's "The Bachelor" season? I can't remember how far she made it because it's been so long but ladies, she has a new show with Laura Show on You Tube sharing her beauty/hair secrets...and I am loving it!

Since it's still so HOT down here in the deep South, I came across her beachy waves tutorial and I just had to share it. My hair is very wavy and I am constantly at the mercy of my blow dryer and straightening iron. So if you're wondering how you get those great beachy waves that look like you've just stepped off the coast, check this video out.



I'm also loving the following swatches for the hot sticky weather we're still in.

This outfit is perfect for a night out!


Aren't these Toms just too cute?! You can order your custom Tomsan   at Linds669@aol.com.


See you next time friends, hopefully with a new design!


No comments: