

It's also March Madness and this just makes me heart happy! Growing up in Kentucky, we bleed BLUE. The University of Kentucky has never been good at football but basketball, well, it's just our thing! This year is no exception and we're looking for the 8th National Title this year in New Orleans. GO CATS!!!
My older golden retriever, Dixie, has also been having serious health issues and that's just been difficult to see. I adopted her about 5 years ago when I first moved to Atlanta. She was an older golden then (probably 6 or 7) and she was dumped at a shelter when her owners were going through a divorce and luckily Adopt A Golden Atlanta rushed in to take her and she ended up with me. She is just the sweetest angel and has a heart of gold. I started noticing the changes when she began vomiting and limping and it progressively got worse. My veterarian finally got her stabilized and this week she is doing fantastic. I know we all die at some point, that's just a part of life. We have a beginning and ending but you still never look forward to the end. This week though she is happy and doing well!

My younger golden, Charlee, is just really growing to be a wild man. Sometimes I think I adopted a wolf. The little guy is a sweetheart too but is a WILD man. He loves to swim, run, and just play his little heart out. I started running him when he was probably too young but now he's gotten up to running nearly 7-10 miles. He's only 2 so he has a long life ahead of him and with Dixie's health in decline, it makes me realize how precious life is and how he's still got a long time.

I also got the I-phone last year and goodnight how did I ever live without this wonderful invention? I told my friends, Lauren & Caroline, "What did we ever do without it?" I'm really loving the Kate Spade covers and want to get a pretty one for summer but I can't seem to find the gold & white polka dot cover anywhere unfortunately!! I've also joined Twitter and quite frankly I can't really decide if I like it or not. Well that's it for today. I'll continue the catch up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment