
So we're headed back to the New Orleans this weekend to bring home number 8. The eighth NCAA National Championship and I am SO excited. Kentucky is matched up with Louisville, which is our arch enemy and only 77.58 miles separate Lexington and Louisville. It's obviously a HUGE game and I was able to go see the CATS play this weekend here in Atlanta. We killed Baylor and are ready to move on to the Big Dance. Lexington is going to be rocking Saturday night!

I personally think Kentucky, my lovely alma mater, will kill Louisville but don't count Pitino out just yet. They always seem to come back and the Florida game they played in the tourney is just proof of that.

Most people in Kentucky loathe Pitino but I've always liked him. Of course I'll be rooting for UK but I think it's great that 2 teams from our state are headed to the Final Four. Kentucky basketball is king for sure in my old Kentucky home!!

So enough about Kentucky and on to my flowers. I love flowers and especially hanging baskets on my patio and now that here in the deep south summer has most certainly arrived, I've already got my hanging baskets out. I couldn't help it when I went to drove past Krogers and saw all the beautiful flowers! I'm really loving the window boxes and definitely want to try these. I've never done these before, but they add so much POP and color to your home.

Until next time, Geaux CATS!!!
1 comment:
New follower! I love your blog so far! Those are such beautiful flowers and I am so glad everything is starting to bloom again
Xoxo
http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/
PS I am doing a Stella & Dot giveaway, you should enter to win a pair of earrings :)
Post a Comment