HTML Map

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Prayers for Fred

Hello friends! I haven't blogged in so very long, but I'm still reading my favorite blogs and I promise to do an update hopefully at the end of this month. I've been downtown working quite a bit and just super busy in this HOT city. Our temps here in Atlanta have reached the 100's most days and needless to say, the canines have been staying in the water.

On to the reason I'm posting though- Fred needs prayers!!! One of my favorite bloggers, Hound Girl, has a canine, Fred, who has canine epilepsy and is suffering seizures. I've kept him in my prayers and thought that it would be a great time to make a post to all my readers to say a prayer for Fred! Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch but more importantly to help others in need, and Fred needs prayers!


Copyright Hound Girl blog...

"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm praying for Fred! Thanks for posting this.

DawgBlogger said...

Prayers and best-of-luck wishes for Fred.

DawgBlogger said...

Prayers and good thoughts to you!

I would like to make a suggestion here too. Perhaps it might be a good idea to schedule a consultation with at TCVM (Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine) or a holistic vet.

I talked to a bunch of people who had much better results with that approach than with drugs.

Something worth thinking about.