HTML Map

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Buddies for Life

We are going to miss you so, Elizabeth & Fate!



I'm a very bad blogger, but summer has been very busy and life is so in general and well quite frankly blogging has just been quite low on my priorities. One of my best friends, Elizabeth, is moving to DC this week with her sweet dog, Fate, whom Charlee just loves! We tried to get a picture of Charlee and Fate Sunday afternoon after being in the pool all day, but this is all we really got. It's quite cute though so I thought I'd post it....We're going to miss you both so much, but trips to Florida and DC are definitely in order!

Have a wonderful day friends!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww...I'm so sorry your friends are moving! The pups look so precious together! They are buds :)

Unknown said...

Awww I hate when that happens to my friends :(
That ended up being a very cute photo indeed and one you will cherish forever.

Thank you so much for stopping by and sending your love to us and Fred. We are in a very roller coaster type of event right now. Ive also followed your blog for a long time and I appreciate you being one of our dedicated followers :)