HTML Map

Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet Shy Needs a Home!

One of my favorite dog bloggers, Two Pitties in the City, posted last Friday about a pit bull in need of money for her cataract surgery as well as a great new home. Please click here to find out more about her! This sweet soul needs a good home and you can also chip in for her surgery...

We wanted to help spread the word, so please help if you can!!

4 comments:

Two Pitties in the City said...

Thank you so much for spreading the word! We're so excited by the great response we've been getting.

Anonymous said...

this is so great-- this must be the 5th blog i've seen with a post about sweet shy. that darling little girl is getting closer and closer with every re-post!

follow our foster: loveandaleash.wordpress.com

Nadia said...

I would take her in a second if I did not already have so many dogs! I hope she finds a great home!

That Girl in Pearls said...

That's so nice to spread the word for pitbulls... I feel so sad that they often don't get adopted because of the bad wrap from the few aggressive ones. I have done more volunteering than I care to remember right now for non profit non kill shelters. So this is awesome and very much appreciated!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
B.

That Girl in Pearls