Last night, rain came in and Charlee got to try on his new raincoat. My little man is really growing. It's hard to believe he'll be a year old in a few shorts months.
I decorated my place for Christmas right before Thanksgiving, way too early I know, but here are some shots...I just love Christmas time!
And I'm just loving my new wreath I got from Kirklands...
I had forgotten about these pictures from Thanksgiving at my aunt's house of Charlee and my cousin, Anna Carol. They were too precious not to post!
I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas next week! During Christmas time so many people look for true, inner peace through possessions, addictions, money and relationships but true peace isn't found in anything this world has to offer. True peace can only be found through a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ. This is a lesson I think God is beating with me a stick over my head right now. I have a personal relationship but I've looked for so long at all the other things to fill my soul. Thank you, God, that your mercies are new every day! May you all have a wonderful Christmas!
"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." (John 14:27)
2 comments:
I know how you feel. I had not posted anything on my blog for a long time. The pictures are great!!! I hope it warms up!
hey there. you need to update your blog! :)
Post a Comment