Dixie and I have been staying at Jeff's house this past week babysitting little Miss Lacy Bug and we have really enjoyed ourselves. Jeff was out of town in Florida, so I opted to babysitt Lacy and we have had such a good time. She is the best dog & she is really getting along with Dixie quite well, which is huge for her. When we first rescued her, she wasn't too keen on other dogs, so this is a big step for her. Also, just to throw this out there, Lacy is still available for adoption and looking for a great home. I received a call on the fourth from a couple that sounded wonderful but then decided they didn't want to fill out my adoption application and wanted a dog quicker. I was so upset, but I certainly don't want her to go into a home where they won't even let me do a reference check. She is a wonderful dog and SO very sweet. She is up to date on all of her shots, spayed, and a healthy love bug. If you are interested in adopting her, please email me at morgan720@yahoo.com.
Here are some pictures from our week....

Both of the girls ready to go for their walk last night. Lacy & I have been running as soon as I get home from the office, but we've been taking late walks around 7:30pm with Dixie. Dixie likes to walk late in the evening and they both have enjoyed it!

"Let's go, Mom!!!"


Lacy and her pink rope..

She loves her toys!

And another picture...

Shot of Dixie snoozing away...These pictures are just of the dogs and no others this week!

Lacy sleeps just like a person in the bed!

Dixie & Libby Lou- this was from a couple weeks ago, but too cute not to post it...
No comments:
Post a Comment