
This was the package when it arrived...The canines loved all of the dog food and I highly recommend it. I definitely will be buying it to supplement their Purina One. It's so healthy and fresh, plus the last time I was in Krogers I checked out the price and it really wasn't too bad.

Daisy is such a nosy little feline that she had to check the box out as soon as I walked in the door with it in hand....
Dixie has a very sensitive stomach and can't eat too much without getting sick, so I made sure to tell Kathryn, (their rep) that Dixie would need food that catered to her as well. I got the package last week and the dogs: Dixie, Lacy, Lady and Dryfus loved the food! I was a little worried that it might make Lady sick (as she has a sensitive stomach too) but she loved the food and didn't have any issues with it. Jeff was out of town this past weekend, so I kept all the dogs and they were all super excited to try the new food, as you can see below....

Very happy canines!
The weather down here has been so hot the last couple of weeks, so I decided to get the dogs a pool this weekend from Walmart. Dixie is a retriever and supposed to be a water loving dog, so I figured she and Lacy would love it, but wouldn't you know they all snubbed their noses at the pool and Lacy was the only one who actually got in for about 2 minutes! Oh well!

Checking it out, but still not too sure about why it's sitting in here backyard...She'd much prefer chasing the squirrels and chipmunks!
Will post again soon, life is very busy lately!
1 comment:
What cute dogs!
Post a Comment