We had a great time and really enjoyed spending some time in Kentucky. It was a very busy weekend, but it was great seeing everyone and catching up. The dogs stayed at home in Atlanta and one of Jeff's close friends came over to check on the dogs. They were so sweet to do that. We were both glad to get home and see our furry kids. Lily is doing better, she has been sick with conjunctivitis, so I was glad to get home and get her meds in her. Thanks Lindsay for keeping the girls!!
Here are some pictures from the weekend...

The night of Maggie's graduation. Aunt Ann, Maggs, Nana & Mom...

Dad looking at Maggie's collage...

Anna & Indy

Maggie- the party girl!!

Jeff and Indy

Jeff working on the volleyball net. Jeff helped out so much throughout the day running errands, working on things and being his usual great self. Love him!!

Mom working on starting to decorate the tent. I forgot to take a picture after everything was decorated. It looked so pretty with the purple/gold school colors!

Martin, Maggie & Molly
Papaw & I playing a game. Papaw is SUPER competitive. The first thing he asked Jeff was, "Do you like sports?"
Mary Leslie, Nana & myself...

Mom was finally able to relax at the end of the night.

How cute is he?

Playing soccer of course..

Jeff and I after a long night, I was so tired by the end of the night!
1 comment:
I can't believe Maggie graduated...HIGH SCHOOL!! I thought you were going to say middle school. Oh how the years go by! Where is she going to college?
Post a Comment