
Is that not the cutest face you've ever seen?
Dixie's rescue, Adopt A Golden Atlanta, sends out the new orphans periodically via email and yesterday they sent out the new golden puppies they have in the rescue. This golden baby's name is Tutti Fruiti, how funny is that? I thought she has the cutest golden face I've ever seen, so I just had to share.
I do not need anymore animals whatsoever, but Jeff has a set of neighbors who are neglectful of their pitbull, Lacy. If I didn't have all three of my girls already, I would take her in a minute. Last night she got out of her fence & she made her way over to Jeff's house. She put her head on my lap and I fed her some of Dixie's food and it just broke my heart. But as I said previously, I do not need any more animals so I am refraining or that's what I keep telling myself.
Happy Friday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment