HTML Map

Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Snowing!!

It is snowing today here in the city. So exciting!! We came out of church this morning around noon to immediately see the snow falling here in Buckhead. As soon as I got home and changed, I took Miss Dixie out in it. She love love loves the snow! She immediatey began prancing around like a horse and then galloping around as well. What a snow dog!

Lily and Daisy are both sitting in the huge window in my den enjoying the snow because they've never seen it before and I just thought I'd post some pictures of the girls. We are watching the Louisville game right now because Kentucky stinks and got beat by LSU yesterday. How ridiculous is that? Maggie is going to UofL next year, so at least we have some reason to cheer for them now. Happy Birthday little Maggie! It's hard to believe my little sister is 18 today. My camera will not upload onto my laptop, so no pictures for a while....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I know you are so excited!

love & miss ya,

K